Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Well-travelled trousers!!

I ordered a pair of dungarees for Rosie yesterday, from a retailer who, until quite recently, had branches all over the UK.
Our local branch closed a couple of months ago, but the company is still trading online, so I just assumed the warehouse would be somewhere in this country...
I received an email today, tracking my parcel - it was shipped yesterday from Auckland, New Zealand!
It arrived in Los Angeles this morning, and then moved on to Memphis!
All being well, it should be arriving here in Cardiff, by noon tomorrow!
How crazy is that!!
Royal Mail take note - it usually takes at least a week to send something from here to my mum, who's only 25 miles away!

...AND I didn't even have to pay for delivery! :-)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: