Friday, August 07, 2009

August 7, 2009

Well, I had a FANTABULOUS day at the spa with my friend Tracy - we talked LOTS, had a fab lunch and were thoroughly pampered with dry flotations, massages, hot stones and facials! (I've never had a dry flotation or a hot stone massage before - both weird but nice!)
Oh, and did I mention we talked lots?
The only gripe with the day was that the steam room was out of action - which is one of our favourite bits... but I guess that gives us an excuse for another spa day before too long!
Pete had the day off with Charlie yesterday, and the pair of them went to Big Pit - a coal mining museum down the road from here, where you get to go down a proper mineshaft, and wear all the miners' gear.
As you can see, Chas thoroughly enjoyed himself!
We've got a busy weekend ahead - we're off out tomorrow for a surprise treat for Charlie - he knows we're going somewhere... but doesn't know where! It was an event that my mum told us about - and he's going to LOVE it! Watch this space for pictures.
It's Mum's birthday on Sunday, so we're all heading over for a visit/present delivery - it's a pretty big birthday for her this year (but I'm not telling you which one!)
That's about it for now - hope you're all having a good day!

No comments: