Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're still here...

Hi folks - sorry I haven't posted for (what feels like) ages.
We've been ticking along merrily here, but nothing really spectacular
has been happening, and I've had a bit of writers' block. I've started
writing a few times and have given up half way through.
After the pretty major events of the last 12 months, it's nice to just
be meandering along through everyday life!
Charlie's doing brilliantly though - he's enjoying school, and had a
fabulous day yesterday, when he had to go in dressed as a pirate.
Hurrah - yet again I was able to rustle up a costume from the dressing
up box! With the addition of a smart red and white stripey t-shirt and
a new pirate hat, he looked really cool!
He's getting SO grown up and so tall - I can't believe he'll be seven
soon. (He's already planning his birthday party!)
We've got a fun weekend coming up, so watch this space... I promise I
won't leave it so long before my next blog post... and I'll try to get
some new pictures of Charlie-Boy!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: