Friday, December 03, 2010

December 3, 2010

Hi folks - it's been a nice day today.
I had to do Charlie's INR test this morning - it was sitting nicely where it should be, so we don't need to do it again for about a fortnight. He was good as gold - he decided he wanted to sing a Christmas carol while I pricked his finger, so we had a rousing, early-morning chorus of 'Jingle Bells'!
I picked Mum up from the station, and after a spot of shopping, dropped her off at school ready for Charlie's school play.
While Chas was entertaining Nanny, I went out for my first Christmas lunch with three girlfriends. I had a great time - it was nice for all of us to have a chance to chat without having to entertain the kids at the same time!
According to Mum, Charlie's play was fantastic! Everyone laughed (in the right places!) at his funny lines, and he was so proud of himself.
Pete and I can't wait to see it next week!
We're hitting town again tomorrow - Pete's taking Chas on a tour of toy shops, while Mum and I finish the Christmas shopping.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas - and I feel a visit to the 'Elf Yourself' website fast approaching!
That's all for now folks!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: