Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Charlie went back to school today - he was really looking forward to seeing all his friends again after a week off with tonsillitis and then half term.
He's gone in with his bag full of homework and reading books - I wonder what delights he'll be bringing home tonight!
It's St David's Day tomorrow, so he'll have to wear his welsh rugby shirt for school. The joys of having a next-door neighbour with older children to pass on their outgrown welsh gear! I think we've got a daffodil badge lying around somewhere for him to wear too.
Pete's away a lot again this week, with a couple of overnight stays. :-( Charlie and I miss him such a lot when he's away.
I've got a nice day planned for Wednesday - my friend and I are going to watch The King's Speech at the cinema. (You've got to love 2 for the price of 1 cinema tickets!) I haven't had a girlie day out for ages, so I'm really looking forward to it! (Not to mention the popcorn and frozen ice drinks!)
Anyway - I'm off to tidy the house... it's amazing how having Charlie off school for a fortnight makes the house so untidy!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: