Friday, July 01, 2011

July 1, 2011

Well, I'm totally confused today.
With Charlie off school yesterday, it felt like a weekend, so today feels like Monday. I'm all over the place!
Charlie's gone into school today with his 'costume' for his class presentation - it'll be the final day of rehearsals today before Pete and I go to see it on Monday. I'll try to get some pictures, but it depends on how far back we end up sitting. (The show isn't until 10am, but lots of parents start queuing at 9am, so we'll probably end up quite near the back!!)
I can't believe it's July now. Another month been and gone. Life is likely to be pretty manic over the coming weeks - there is so much happening at school, what with Sports Day, the summer fete, meetings with teachers and all the other normal end-of-term stuff.
Then once term is over, we're off to Tenby for our little holiday by the sea!
There's loads to do around the house as well - the garden needs quite a bit of work, the loft needs clearing and I need to start selling stuff on eBay again - we have so much unnecessary stuff around the house.
Well, all my jobs are done, just a little bit of ironing left, so I'm going to curl up on the sofa ready for the men's semis at Wimbledon! (Before Charlie comes home from school and decides he'd rather watch something else!)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: