Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Holidays!

Hi folks.
Well, the British weather came into its own yesterday, and Sports Day was cancelled (again!)
Charlie was a bit miffed because he'd been practising for all the races, and was looking forward to his first proper post-Fontan Sports Day - after he broke his arm last year before the running races!
He had a great last day of term today and enjoyed giving out his presents to his teachers. AND he got his silver house point award, which he was thrilled about!
Now the fun really starts - we're off to the cinema tomorrow I think, and not long now until we're off to Tenby for our holiday with Nanny. Charlie is SO excited and is already planning all the games he wants to play with her.
I know I haven't told you the piece of interesting news I promised you last time I posted, but you'll find out soon, I promise... so keep watching this space!
Better fly - I think Pete is treating us to an end-of-term celebration tea at TGI Fridays. Charlie is a sucker for their blue slushes with a maraschino cherry on top!
Back soon with a proper post!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: