Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rosie's (somewhat belated) eight-month check

I just got back from the doctor with Rosie after her eight-month check, and I'm happy to report that all is exactly as it should be!
She weighs 19lb8oz now, which puts her just above the 75th centile. She's about 72cm long (I think) which is also just above the 75th centile.
All the physical checks were fine and the doctor was very happy with her (she commented how alike Charlie and Rosie are!)
I didn't really doubt that everything would be fine, but worrying about hospital/doctor appointments becomes habitual after a while! (You'd think I'd be blasé about them by now, wouldn't you!)
I've had a few texts from Pete who is down in London with Charlie - it sounds like everyone is having a ball and the weather is hot and sunny. They're at the theatre watching Shrek right now - I can't wait to hear all about it later!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: