Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quick photo dump...

I know, I know - I haven't posted in too long. I really need to make time to write more often because I love looking back at old entries from when Charlie was little. (And my mum starts moaning if I don't update for a while...)
So here are a few recent pics to tide you over!
Rosie has outgrown her baby car seat, and she thinks she's very grown up in her new one! She likes being able to see where she's going and pointing out all the things we pass. I need to do a proper 'what Rosie's up to' post soon - she's really growing up fast and is saying and doing new things every day. The list of animal noises she knows is growing by the minute and her latest party tricks are flapping her arms to be a butterfly, opening and closing her hands like a twinkling star, and blowing a raspberry if you ask her what noise a fart makes... the joys of a nine-year-old big brother, eh!!
Charlie's really into cooking these days, as you can see from the second pic. He knocked up this batch of melting moment biscuits the other day, (I remember making them with my mum when I was little!) and he made bread rolls at the weekend, which were yummy. I think I need to teach him how to make salads or something though, because we're all going to be the size of houses if we keep eating all his goodies!
And the last picture - well, that's just Rose doing what she does best! She loves hats, and in the absence of a hat, her toy bucket comes a close second. She walked all around the lounge deliberately bumping into things, and then laughing uproariously.
It's half term this week, and we've had things to do every day - it's hard to believe it's already half way through February.
It's actually sunny today, for the first time in weeks so we might rejig our plans for the day so we can do something outdoorsy!
I have a really cute video of Rosie to post later, so watch this space...

No comments: