Tuesday, April 15, 2014

March 29, 2014

Well, the day is here at last - after the long wait! We're off to Gatwick later today ready for our flight to Florida tomorrow.
Eek.
We're almost ready to go, just a few last minute things to pack and we'll be on our way. We're going to stop off at Mum's on the way because it's Mother's Day tomorrow and we won't be able to visit then!
The children are finishing their breakfast and I'm trying to remember all the things I might have forgotten!
I'm going to save all my blogs to drafts and then post them once we're home (no point letting the world know that our house will be empty for a fortnight!)
I'm going to try to write about what we do every day so we'll have a lovely record of what will (hopefully!) be a fantastic holiday!
Watch this space!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: