Thursday, June 26, 2014

Deeeee-licious!

I thought I'd just post this snippet of video of Rosie enjoying her icecream after tea yesterday, because it made me laugh!  She really is a little character these days.
She is talking nineteen to the dozen, and has quite a quirky sense of humour.  She's also very keen on imaginary play, and spent ages yesterday making 'Porridge' for everyone, in between 'going to the shops and Nanny's house' in her toy car.
Tonight though, she was climbing the stairs to go to bed, when she suddenly decided that in fact, she was climbing a tree to rescue a cat called Tiddles.
She proceeded to save said 'cat', carry it upstairs, clean its teeth in the bathroom, and then tuck it into bed beside her.
I kissed her and said goodnight, and was told that I had to kiss Tiddles and say goodnight to him too.
I obliged.
I was just leaving her bedroom, when she informed me that Tiddles needed lip salve.
And in case you're wondering, yes, I did apply her (real) lip balm to her (invisible) cat.

The things we do for our children.

I think an update on my Charlie-Boy is long overdue - he is so busy with all manner of things at the moment - theatre, photoshoots, taiko drumming and lots of other stuff - plus he tends to run screaming when he sees the camera, but I will pin him down at the weekend, take a picture, and write a proper post about everything he's been getting up to.  I still can't believe he'll be 11 this year.
That's all for now folks, I'm off to bed!


No comments: