Sunday, September 06, 2015

I found her like this...

She fetched a placemat to lean on all by herself, which made me smile! I'm not sure I should really be encouraging felt tips on the sofa, but never mind!
She's drawing a picture of our (apparently multi-coloured!) house, complete with door number and her name, in case we forget who she is or where she lives!
(Oh, and her hair-ribbons are Buchanan tartan - my Dad's family tartan. I couldn't resist!)
Brace yourselves over the next few days - the kids are back at school, and I have a bit of time for blogging now, so there will be a MAMMOTH series of updates heading your way very soon.
My big lad started secondary school last Wednesday, which deserves a post all to itself, so I will be back ASAP!

1 comment:

cici said...

Sweet little lady she is!