Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kiwi-tastic!!

Charlie's homework this week is to do a project about a country of his choice - and he picked New Zealand.
He supported their rugby team all through the World Cup and was particularly delighted when my Aunty Betty (who lives in Christchurch, NZ) sent him some fabulous All Blacks goodies!
He's really enjoyed doing his project - finding all the info and pics online, and is already trying to convince us that NZ would be a great destination for next year's holiday! (Not that I wouldn't love to go there - but the flights would be pretty pricey, and I have to admit I'm not a very confident flyer even on short-haul, so I don't think 24 hours in the air would really be my cup of tea!! One day, maybe!)
Charlie's project looks fab, and he decided he wanted to finish it off with a picture of himself with all his things from New Zealand.
Is it just me, or is he looking very grown-up, all of a sudden?! (And very handsome too, but that goes without saying!)

No comments: