Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29, 2008

Hello again. Well, it's leap year day today, so I thought I'd post, as I'm not going to be able to do a post with a February 29 dateline for another four years! It's St David's Day tomorrow - patron saint of Wales - and we've just come back from playschool's celebrations. Despite the fact that none of us are Welsh, Charlie's thrown himself into the spirit of things, and went to playschool today in a hand-me-down Welsh rugby shirt from our next-door neighbour, with a daffodil pinned to his chest! I don't know the story of St David at all - perhaps I should find out! I'm attaching a couple of videos - one of Charlie, the honorary Welshman, doing some 'Welsh Dancing' with his friends, and another of him
and all his pals singing 'Bore Da' - which I believe means 'Good Morning' in Welsh! Enjoy - and Happy St David's Day!!


No comments: