Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Off to school!

Charlie is officially a school boy! He was so excited this morning and couldn't wait to get there. We were so proud to watch him go skipping into the classroom with his book bag in hand!
He looks so smart in his uniform, and ate his breakfast VERY carefully, so as to keep his new jumper clean!
It's an amazing day for us... to think we were only given a 50-60% chance of getting Charlie to age five... and now look at him. He really is a superstar. He was so happy and excited to be at school, that I didn't even feel the need to cry! (Wonders will never cease!) I was just walking around with the biggest grin on my face!
We didn't have much time to take 'proper' first day at school pictures because one of Charlie's friends came round so we could give him a lift to school, so I'll try to get some proper ones later after school (assuming he's not covered in paint or whatever!) But here's a few just to give you the idea!

1 comment:

Abi said...

Charlie looks so grown up in his uniform! I am sure he will do really wella t school and continue to amaze you.

Abi and Corwin x

ps I am unabel to make th summer LHM meet :(