Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 30, 2009

Sorry there's been a bit of a gap in blogging - things have been very busy, what with Mum and Dad's move and half-term too.
We've had some wonderful hot weather this past few days, and I've snapped a few pics of cheeky Charlie enjoying the sun in the back garden. I'm afraid you'll have to scroll down to see them - yet again, for some reason, Blogger won't let the slideshow play if I put text in the same post. Weird. (However, one benefit of my fabulous new three-column template is that I can run my slideshows even bigger - previously if I made them larger, they bumped all the sidebar content right down to the bottom of the page, and it really annoyed me, whereas now the pics are lovely and big, and the sidebar stuff stays right where it should be!)
Anyway, Charlie's full of beans and is so much fun to be around - I'm going to miss him when he goes back to school (but not for long, because he's only going back for a few days before we're whisking him back out of school for our holiday to Anglesey!)
I promise I'll write a proper update soon, but for now, scroll on down and enjoy the pics of my handsome son!

No comments: