Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25, 2009

I can't believe June is almost over. The older Charlie gets, the faster the years seem to fly by. Not a lot of news really - Charlie's on top form, loving the hot weather and can't wait to show off in his class presentation on Monday! I have the camcorder on charge already!
I went into Cardiff with a friend this morning for a wander round the shops - a brief wander, mind you - it was £5 for two hours parking. And then people wonder why the shops in the town centres are closing down... nobody can afford to park close enough to visit them!
Pete's working hard - still no clarification about whether he'll keep his job yet. (He works for Halifax/LloydsTSB who are shedding jobs left, right and centre.) Hopefully we'll know for sure next month.
That's about it for now - Charlie's upstairs in bed, tucked up with his new dragon from Nanny and Grandpa - it roars and its eyes and mouth flash red. Not my ideal bedtime companion, but what do I know!
Back with a proper post when I've got something worthwhile to say!

1 comment:

CalmDownDear said...

Picked up the link to your blog from a post at Heartline Alison. Lovely to read all about you and great to 'meet' another runner. Well done on your Race for Life - wanting to put your trainers on again sounds like you're addicted! I'm probably doing one of the Cancer Research 10ks this year as I didn't do our local RFL. I did start to blog my runs but it fell by the wayside. Must start it again.

Jackie