Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Class Presentation

Pete and I just got back from Charlie's end-of-year class presentation, and it was brilliant!
All the kids remembered their lines, and the songs and dances went really well. We were so proud to see him up on stage, joining in with everybody.
I have to say, one of the highlights of the show was the class version of 'Ice Ice Baby' - complete with back to front baseball caps and mean, rapper-style stares!
'Ice Ice Baby' and 'Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot' were used to illustrate what the kids had learned about different climates.
So much work had gone into the performance, and the children really enjoyed showing off what they'd learned.
There are a few pics below in a slideshow - I've blurred out the faces of the children other than Charlie. The pics aren't brill - they were a bit dark because I was too far away for the flash to work, and I was at full zoom so I had to tweak them a bit in Photoshop! Hope you enjoy them anyway!

No comments: