Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

Well, I sincerely hope that's not it, as far as summer is concerned.
It is grey, cool and drizzly today. How annoying is that? Just before
we go on holiday, the good weather breaks.
Charlie is counting down the days until the end of term - 'This is my
last Tuesday EVER in Year One!'
I'm supposed to be catching up with Charlie's new teacher this week,
jus to give her all the information about his heart, pacemaker and
warfarin. I think most of the teachers are familiar with Charlie by
now, but I like to have all the bases covered!
We have a busy week ahead - Pete's away again, lots if end-of-term
fun, packing, shopping, visitors coming, plaster cast removal, and
then off to Dover to catch the ferry to France.
Busy, but fun - just the way we like it!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: