Friday, November 26, 2010

Back to school!

Charlie went back to school today - he stopped vomiting on Tuesday night, but the kids aren't allowed back to school until 48 hours after they were last sick, plus his INR has been a bit squiffy.
All is back to normal now though, and he went trotting happily back into school - carrying his costume for the Christmas play, and looking forward to the Christmas Bazaar this afternoon! (Yes, I know it's still November, but Christmas starts early when you're seven!)
I don't think I told you what Charlie is in the play... he's the donkey who carried Mary! He's a talking donkey though, and has a few pages of lines to learn. He's got most of them memorised already and I know I'm going to cry my eyes out all the way through! Even better - I managed to find a donkey costume at Sainsbury's so I didn't even have to make his outfit this year! Needless to say, pictures will be forthcoming!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: