Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feeling festive!

Hi folks - I haven't got time to write a long post, but I haven't blogged for ages so I thought I'd better let you know that we haven't disappeared off the planet.
We've been SO busy doing fun, festive things as well as not-so-fun things like having coughs/colds, searching for a new washing machine (ours packed up two days ago...) and rushing around trying to find a new winter coat for Chas because the zip snapped on his old one today.
Charlie's been on a Christmas trip with school today to a local stately home, and he had loads of fun making paper chains and meeting Father Christmas (again!)
It's the school craft fair tomorrow, then the carol service and Christmas lunch on Friday.
I won't even start listing all the stuff we're doing from Saturday onwards - it's going to be frantic but festive!
With the exception of Monday, when we're at the hospital for Charlie's pacemaker check. I'm hoping fervently that it's still working nicely - I could really do without a pre-Christmas pacemaker panic. I'll keep you posted.
I'm attaching a few pictures for now until I have chance to pull a proper post together - Charlie at the crib scene at the local garden centre, and Chas with his friend Fi as Joseph and Mary at their youth group nativity play!
Back soon!

No comments: