Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

Hi folks.
Well, Charlie's already starting to gear up for the end of term, with just under a month to go until he's finished with Infant School!
He's been practising the songs for his end-of-term presentation, and has come home with the lines he needs to learn. (Fortunately they're in English this year, not Welsh, so we don't have to battle with pronunciation this time.)
Apparently the presentation is along the lines of 'Britain's Got Talent' - and Charlie is one of the 'presenters'.
I still haven't found out the most important thing yet though - what sort of costume I have to create for him. There are rumours that all the kids will be wearing the tie-dye t-shirts they made earlier this year, but I'm sure that'd be far too easy! I'm living in hope though - you know me and costume creation...
I can't believe we're already over half way through June. This year is flying by. Charlie is on great form - I forgot to mention yesterday that they measured his height at the hospital, and he's grown more than 2cm since we were last there in April. He's going to be taller than me in no time!
Anyway, that's about it for now - Charlie's in bed at the moment, reading Harry Potter, so I need to go and tell him to turn his light off!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: