Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ladies who lunch...

Pete has taken Charlie to the cinema to watch the new Spiderman film, so Rosie and I thought we would pop to the garden centre for a spot of lunch!
I've just booked Charlie in for a crash course of swimming lessons next month - he never learned before his Fontan because he didn't really have enough puff, and the water would have been too cold for him. But now there's no stopping him, so he'll have a week's intensive course, and hopefully start weekly lessons in September. His social life is getting busier and busier - when he goes back to school in September he'll be at youth club on a Monday, drama club on a Tuesday, swimming lessons on a Thursday, with flute lessons and school choir as well!
Life is busy, but he loves it!
(I'm glad Rosie's so much younger though - I don't think I could cope with extra-curricular stuff times two!)

No comments: