Saturday, June 29, 2013

Off to see Joseph...

Pete and Rosie went for a wander around the village fete this afternoon, while Charlie and I headed over to Bristol to watch Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.
Charlie hadn't seen it before, and I hadn't seen it since I went with my school when I was about Charlie's age. (So a VERY long time ago!)
It was a really fun afternoon and Charlie enjoyed every minute - it was pretty spectacular, with loads of lights and colours. We had great seats too - right in the front row of the dress circle. (It was very tempting to drop Maltesers onto the heads of the people in the stalls, but we managed to restrain ourselves...)
It was gloriously sunny afternoon once the show finished, and Charlie decided that an ice lolly and a paddle in the water feature was a perfect end to the day!

No comments: