Thursday, October 09, 2008

October 9, 2008

Thought you'd like to see a picture of our own little Charlie Bucket, heading off to school for Book Day! Is it me, or does Chas look REALLY grown up on this pic? Well, I suppose he is nearly five!
He was so proud of himself going into school this morning in his 'costume' (such as it was!) - and all the other kids were very impressed with his Wonka bar! (I will wait and see how much is left by the end of the day!)
He still has a bit of a cold - I hate sending him to school when he's a bit under par. It seems like such a long time for him to be away from home. I'm giving him loads of vitamin C though (he had juice, a vitamin tablet and a handful of blackberries as part of his breakfast this morning!) and wrapping him up really warm, so hopefully he'll be able to fight it off soon.
He's still really enjoying school - in the car this morning, he was telling me how much he likes it there. I have to say though, I am looking forward to half-term, just so he can have a bit of time to do nothing and just potter about and play. He breaks up a fortnight tomorrow.
Hope you all have a good day!

No comments: