Wednesday, May 05, 2010

May 5, 2010

Hi folks - thought it was time for a little update on what Charlie-Boy
is up to.
We went up to school this morning to have a chat with Charlie's
teacher and plan his return to school. I think Charlie enjoyed feeling
a bit like a celebrity - everyone was so pleased to see him, and kept
saying how great he looks. He was so excited to see all his friends
and teachers again and is really looking forward to getting back to
school.
All being well, he's going back on May 17. The plan is for him to go
back full-time, although I'm thinking of bringing him home for lunch
for the first week - more for my peace of mind than anything else!
Watch this space!
Charlie and I went to visit Nanny this afternoon - he had a fab time
wandering round the shops and playing in the garden with a big water
pistol!
We're off to Birmingham tomorrow for Charlie's post-op appointment.
They have given us a double appointment so he can have his pacemaker
check at the same time.
He's doing so brilliantly, but I have to admit that I will be
extremely relieved when they tell us that everything is fine and
discharge us back to the hospital here in Cardiff. As always, we'd be
really grateful for your thoughts and prayers that all will go
according to plan tomorrow, and that the doctors will be as pleased
with Charlie as we are.
I'll let you know how we get on tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers....best wishes and God Bless!

Kelly