Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Climb every mountain...

...Or in the absence of a mountain, climb the nearest enormous
climbing frame!
Yes, that's Charlie - top right of the picture wearing dark blue.
We went to the park today with some friends, and Chas was so proud of
himself reaching the top of this pyramid all by himself!
Admittedly, my heart was in my mouth the whole time - I couldn't help
but have visions of him falling, and all the (warfarin-related)
problems that would cause, and I was poised to spring into Charlie-
catching action if he slipped - but he was so delighted to be able to
get to the top on his own... and back down again!
It's the last day of the summer holiday tomorrow - I'm not sure what
Charlie and I are doing yet, but I'll be making the most of the last
few hours with him before he sets off for Year Two!

No comments: