Wednesday, April 06, 2011

April 6, 2011

Well, it's a beautiful day here today - warm and sunny.
The only slightly worrying thing is that, according to the weather forecast on my phone, Cardiff is actually a few degrees hotter than Crete. So we're hoping Crete heats up a bit over the next three weeks, because there's nothing worse than flying for four hours, only to find it's sunnier back home!
Charlie is loving the warmer weather - he's never happier than when it's hot enough to go without a coat. He's already asked several times if it's warm enough to wear his shorts to school. (In fact, I must buy him some new school shorts - they were a bit on the small side last year, so they'll probably be like hotpants now!)
He and his teacher collared me this afternoon, so I've been lined up to go in for the morning session on Friday, for 'Bring Your Mum To School Day'. Charlie is very excited at the prospect - I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the kids, but I guess I'll find out on Friday! I'm making the most of Charlie thinking it's cool to have his mum at school with him... a few more years and it'll be a whole different story!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: