Sunday, April 03, 2011

Hospital appointment tomorrow...

As the title says, we're off to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning for Charlie's cardiac checkup.
He's looking terrific and feeling good, but l'm feeling pretty anxious about it.
After the panic last time about his heartrate, (for those who missed it, the consultant thought his heartrate was too high, so we had a fortnight of blind terror before the pacemaker doctor told us it was absolutely perfect, thankyouverymuch) I'm more than a little worried that something else might rear its ugly head in the morning.
I don't know what, exactly, but I guess I'm just so conditioned to worry pre-appointment by now, that it's a hard habit to break.
So we're hoping hard that we're straight into clinic and straight back out again with everything absolutely where it should be, and hopefully at least another six months before the next appointment.
I'll let you know how we get on.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: